HOW TO REACH TWEENS: THE PIVOTAL MIDDLE GROUND OF GEN Z
In this ebook, you will learn key insights, strategies, and tactics your company can deploy to improve tween marketing efforts.
Gen Z is set to influence nearly $600 billion dollars of family spending and will comprise 40% of consumers by 2020. At the epicenter of this audience, we find tweens--a complex subset of Gen Z. They are the pivotal middle ground of Gen Z. To succeed in marketing to this unique segment, any brand that wants in, has to be willing to play by their rules.
Download and learn:
- Why tweens are an important puzzle to solve for brands marketing to Gen Z
- Pros and cons of approaching tweens and teens as one monolithic audience
- Emotional motivators that drive tweens to take action and influence purchasing behaviors
- Marketing strategies top brands are using to effectively connect with tweens
- How to apply the unwritten rules of tween engagement